Wednesday 5 February 2014

Slim Fit Crew Neck 3/4 Sleeve Top

Now who amongst us doesn't love a bargain? The January sales might start in November but they still provide a proving ground for those smart enough to bulk buy classic clothes. This time has been no exception for me, and yes I'm still grinning about my last haul!

At a mere £6 from the South range at Very.co.uk (and £3 in the current post Xmas sales!),  this longer line t-shirt has been a staple of my work wardrobe for a while. Practical and hard wearing, the colour hasn't ran or faded at all. The sleeves make it suitable for the brisker days, to layer with shirts or cardigans, and the actual fabric is light enough for it to last into Summer (or a well heated office!).


The fact that it was available in three different height choices is fabulous for the normal woman (5'10" can make shopping a pain), and whilst I prefer the tall, the regular isn't short on me at all.
Tall 
Regular
Petite

From the top of the neckline at the back to the hem, the tall is 28"and the regular 26". The arm from top shoulder seam to the sleeve is 19" on the tall and 17" on the regular. These sizes were measured after several washes, so they take into account and possible shrinkages. I apologise for being unable to provide sizes for the petite, however after 3 children I believe my stomach is unsuitable for crop tops!


















 In a wide range of colours I decided to splash out on something other than black.

I simply can not emphasise this clothing choice enough, ideal for those savvy shoppers. It washes well, with no noticeable colour drain or shrinkage.

No comments:

Post a Comment