Friday 15 March 2013

Bzzagent Vanish Oxi Action Review


I'm a  +BzzAgent  @Bzzagent  and love the benefits of testing new products for free and being the first to find out about new gadgets and gimmicks. My latest campaign is for Vanish Oxi Action powder.


After so many years of guarding against stains its a bit hard to just let go and not worry, but I during this campaign I went to town! I gave my 3 children Tomato soup.. (Always a guaranteed mess) and waited for the disaster. My youngest is under 2 so has the usual preference for wearing her dinner in her hair, face and lap..So her clothes provided a great test. Her lovely fluffy white jumper was hit pretty hard, the cuffs and collar were completely stained. So after a pre-soak (4 hours because its white) and a rinse I threw it in the wash with my fingers crossed. When it actually came out stain free, to be honest I was more than a bit surprised. I would have thought it would have faded, but still be noticeable, hence regulating the jumper to messy food and arts and crafts. I was very impressed and extremely relieved it had worked!



BBQ sauce has been the ruin of many a top in my house, so I was surprised when Vanish dealt so admirably after just a soak! Jeans covered in clay mud also washed up impressively.
You can use the powder as a pre-wash soak, add to your washing machine, or make a paste and rub in with the new Treat & Go Rubbing Scoop.
The product isn't the cheapest, but it's often on offer, and even in the pound shop occasionally. On the whole its a good quality product that does perform and live up to its expectations. There are lots of hints and tips on the  Vanish Tip Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment