Tuesday 29 March 2016

Bzzagent Garnier Ultimate Blends Body Review

I've been trying the Ultimate Blends collection from Garnier as part of my latest Bzz campaign. I was lucky enough to chose from a range of four different product ranges. Considering I live in Scotland and my skin is in a weather appropriate condition I decided to test out the Honey Treasures for Very Dry Skin.


Included in my Bzz pack was one free sample of Garnier Ultimate Blends Body moisturising lotion and restoring body butter from the Honey Treasure range. I also received some pass along samples and coupons which were quickly nabbed by family.



I love the thought that went into the product design with this product, great graphics and a real luxury appearance. The upright bottle with a pump takes away from the hassle of normal moisturisers. No frantically shaking a bottle to get to the hidden nourishing treasure and no more squeezing a tube with hands coated in greasy residue.


The scent of Royal Jelly is amazing, a really classic and rich fragrance. It lasts throughout the day, which is fantastic because it leaves you feeling like you've just left a spa.



The moisturising lotion is smooth with a hint of gold to the creamy colour and is very quickly absorbed. It doesn't leave any sticky residue like many of the intensive creams I have used, which means you can skip doing the chicken dance to dry off before dressing. 


The body butter definitely takes longer to be absorbed, mainly because of the thick consistency, it requires digging into the tub to extract some of the golden butter. 


The longer absorption time makes it ideal for after a long soak in the bath, or simply a day lounging about relaxing. The scent is obviously still mainly Royal Jelly, but there's a hint of peaches about the aroma, but that could just be me.



I look forward to testing out others in the range, which all sound deliciously yummy


#UltimateBlendsBody In a range of different blends for different skin types, a moisturiser and gorgeous scent for everyone.  Super quick absorption, non sticky and feel really glam with the amazing smell! #GotItFree 








No comments:

Post a Comment