Tuesday 18 August 2020

Savvy Circle Oral-B Sensitivity and Gum Calm Toothpaste Review


Oral-B Sensitivity & Gum CalmI'm starting to think all the product testing sites have decided to use the captive audiences during the Covid-19 pandemic.
It's been 2 years since my last campaign from Super Savvy Me and the Savvy Circle and today I'm reviewing the Oral-B Sensitivity and Gum Calm toothpaste.





After 6 years of development and exclusively available at 
Boots.com The Savvy circle have treated 10,000 members, to the chance to product test toothpaste designed to help the 60% of people in the UK who suffer with sensitive teeth and gum problems.


We all received a full sized tube of Oral B toothpaste, sample sized toothpastes, educational leaflets and 50% off discount codes for the Boots.com website.

I have suffered with sensitive teeth since the birth of my third offspring, dratted calcium thieves, and any form of cold can bring more than a tear to my eye. 





The toothpaste has a pleasant light minty taste and leaves the mouth feeling clean and fresh. I followed the box instructions to brush the sensitive teeth for 30 seconds then continue to brush as normal. 

I must admit to being surprised at the instant relief, it did actually work. I didn't expect to be able to use cold water and whilst that didn't last, it has built up over the past week.




I can honestly say that this might be a permanent feature in my bathroom now. 

If only because I'd forgotten how much I liked a nice cooling beverage or an ice cream.










#OralBCalm , #Instant relief , #SavvyCircle #Boots @oralb_uk @supersavvymeofficial 



No comments:

Post a Comment