Sunday 28 April 2013

Bzzagent E45 Daily Lotion Review



I'm a  +BzzAgent +BzzAgent Den +BzzAgent Denise  and love the benefits of testing new products for free and being the first to find out about new gadgets and gimmicks. My latest campaign is for E45 Daily Lotion.


This campaign involved; Two full sized samples of E45 Daily Body Lotion and Pass-along samples to distribute with coupons included

Out of the 4 varieties to choose from, I received;
Nourish & Restore is a lightly fragranced everyday lotion to help prevent dry skin and retain moisture
Moisturising Lotion is a fragrance free everyday lotion that soothes, softens and relieves dry and sensitive skin  
The other varieties are;
Touchably Smooth is a lightly fragranced everyday lotion to help keep skin feeling soft and smooth
Intense Recovery is a fragrance free everyday lotion that helps restore the skin’s moisture and restore smooth skin.



After 60 years as the trusted skin care experts on special skin,recommended by Doctors and Grandmothers alike E45 has reinvented its branding to appeal to the modern consumer. They offers a range of skin products designed for all types of skin which maintains and improves skin health.

The E45 Moisturising Lotion is a light daily dry skin moisturiser that is perfect for everyday use all over the body and is designed to your skin feeling soft, supple and hydrated. It is perfume-free, dermatologically-tested and allergy-screened, so it is even suitable as a sensitive skin moisturiser. Containing Medilan™, a purified, hypoallergenic form of lanolin with excellent moisturising properties..

The E45 Nourish and Restore body lotion has been enriched with natural oils and Vitamin B3, making it a ideal gentle skin care product for mature skin. It is designed to nourish and restore supple, softer and noticeably glowing skin in just three weeks. Its unique Constant Moisture Build™ formula is enriched with naturally derived lipid and glycerine to replenish lost hydration and maintain it throughout the day. It is hypoallergenic and lightly fragranced and it has also been clinically proven as a 24 hour dry skin moisturiser.
Personally after a rough winter and excessive hand washing, my hands alone were ridiculously chapped (lets not mention my hidden Winter legs... or feet!).

So I was extremely eager for this campaign, I did a quick trial on the Moisturising Lotion to see the instant effect. The sample size was more than adequate for my hands and face and the 'scaly' feel to my hands disappeared as soon as it was absorbed. I was very impressed with the condition of my skin but found that my face felt quite greasy afterwards.

I chose the Nourish and Restore bottle to start my proper trial with, and despite being suited for more mature skin, it worked just as well on my 30yr young skin! The 'lightly fragranced' is almost impossible to notice, which is always a blessing with so many clashing scented products on the market, it was non-greasy and very quickly absorbed. I did notice the instant smoothing effect it had on my skin, even on my poor mistreated feet.


After a fortnight of daily usage I actually felt flip-flop ready, not that I would wear them being a trainer girl and living in the land of little Summer, Scotland! But, flip flop ready is what all the adverts tell us we should be aiming for. My elbows and knees are smooth enough for any fancy advert and even my legs are looking good for a skirt this year!


So, feeling like a dodgy sales person, I have to conclude that the product works outstandingly. As it did for previous generations, and will continue to so, with the re-branding succeeding in opening up sales to the younger audience. If you are in any doubt visit their site to get a free sample for your self : E45 Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment