Friday 11 September 2020

Insiders Batiste Hint of colour Dry Shampoo Review



Okay I'm really starting to think the pandemic is encouraging the WOM campaigns! Today we have a lovely one from the Insiders . The Batiste Hint of colour Dry Shampoo, I previously tested the Batiste 2 in 1 way back in 2017 and was curious about the latest addition to their range.

Image result for the insiders logoBatiste has been for sale for over 40 years and is a product that constantly excels at keeping up with demands for on the go glorious hair. In the lovely bundle from the Insiders I received 3 full size cans of hint of colour 3 shades, a tote bag and a talk tool. 

I'm sure we all remember making these in school; cute, funny or rude they are impossible to walk by without picking up and playing with. So much so that I actually lost this one for a week, only to find out it had made it into my daughters school bag!

The fragrance is more neutral than the specifically fragranced ones, which is a shame (I love the cherry scent!) but not a deal breaker. It works to the same standard as the usual cans, allowing you to skip a hair wash or top up in a hurry. 



As you can see I photograph awfully, but my hair does have more volume after using the hint of colour dry shampoo, I'm not going to say it completely covered all my white hairs (which I didn't realise were so noticeable ). However the colour did improve on one thing I've struggled with. The white powder. 
                                   

No matter how well I massage it in or how far away I hold the can, I often end up looking like an old (older) women or a halloween character. The dye particles allow a much better blending, which is handier for a muppet like me.                                                                                                         

I sprayed the contents onto a paper towel to see the actual pigmentation clearly. While they all seem to give clear coverage you can see that the Beautiful Brunette seems to either have less colour or be better absorbed. 

You can also see from when I washed my hair afterwards there is a healthy level of colour in the bottom of the bath. I'm unsure if it would stain a bath or bedding, but it's not something I would be willing to take a chance on.                                                                                               

All in all I'm very pleased with the new release and think its an ideal 'in a hurry product', I love that it blends in much easier than the previous versions and look forward to adding it to my range of cheat bathroom products.                                                                                                                                                                                                      #TheInsidersUK #SprayOnSalon @Batiste_hair               


No comments:

Post a Comment