Monday 30 May 2016

Bzzagent Danone Light and Free Review

I've been trying the snazzily branded Danone Light & Free Greek style yogurt as part of my latest Bzz campaign. Designed obviously for women with the packaging detailing fruits masquerading as dresses and the yogurt tubs showing fruits being part of bike wheels, sunglasses, and even perfume bottles.



I was lucky enough to receive a coupon for a free pack of four, a branded power-bank, and branded headphones. There was some initial confusion over the power bank and headphones, but they really do make for great conversation starters over the brand.



I picked up my Danone yogurt sample from Tesco where they are currently on offer for £1.50 instead of the usual price of £2.50 in other stores. The price makes it a product I wouldn't normally look at, with three children forking out over 60p for a yogurt seems a little much, especially when they'll just nab them before I get to finish them!


This time I chose to actually buy one so I could see how the two flavours compared, a shame about the small choice in Tesco in Lanark, only Blueberry and Strawberry. They were both surprisingly tasty considering the 0% fat and % added sugar and a reasonable 58 calories for both these flavours.


Not as thick as I would have expected from a Greek style yogurt, but very light and more of a snack than an actual source of food intake. Then again I'm not on a diet (a situation I should re-evaluate, at some point!), and I can see it being a good addition to those on any of the wide variety of trending diets.





On the positive side I now own a lovely fruity power bank ideal for festivals or just forgetful gadget chargers!


 @lightandfreeuk #spon @bzzagent  #GotItFree #lightandfree


No comments:

Post a Comment