Thursday 12 May 2016

Insiders Calmurid Pro Moisturiser Review


I've been trying the Calmurid Pro range from from Galderma UK as part of my first ever Insiders word of mouth campaign. I was lucky enough to receive a fantastic box of goodies to test, review and plenty of samples and generous vouchers to share.

I was really surprised I'd never heard of Calmurid before; I've been trying to get rid of my dry skin for years with lots of different brands, including medically prescribed.



My skin has always been prone to dryness, I've been a Kitchen porter, stay at home mum and now I'm a carer; all professions which constantly expose my hands to water and often chemicals. Perhaps my skin is losing its youthful resilience but with the lovely Scottish weather this year it had begun to look more chapped than my lips, actually cracking on the backs of my hands. 


I was more than a little surprised at how thick the cream actually was, it came out the tube quite smooth and almost runny, but turned thick and almost sticky when I went to rub it in. I liked the lack of scent, which means I can use it in the workplace, but it's also likely to be suitable for those with sensitive skin. 
There is a non greasy residue left on the skin after application, which acts as a barrier to protect from water damage and gives a healthy glow.




After two weeks I was very impressed at the results, in fact after one week I was over the moon. My hands are smoother and crack free and it really is noticeable.

Boots 
Lloyds 
Amazon
Calmurid
Galderma
Insiders


No comments:

Post a Comment