Thursday 11 August 2016

Bzzagent L’Oréal Pure Clay Masks Review


I've been trying L'Oréal Pure Clay face masks as part of my latest Bzz campaign. Designed to meet the needs of all skin types by mixing and matching the three types to create your own style.








I was a little surprised when these three fancy jars were delivered, strangely I had only expected one, however no vouchers this time. Which I will hear complaints about from my freeloading mother, familyfriends... No-one. No-one would ever complain!


I have always loved a good face mask, mainly because of the way they tighten and make you feel like you've had botox. Who doesn't like pulling faces when it's dry to see your wrinkled older self?


Mix and match the face masks to create your own personalised product for your specific face type and requirements. Obviously I'm not designed for the contouring style favoured by L'oreal's models or better reviewers, but face painting I love!

I really liked the black Detox Mask with extract of charcoal, not that i would need much of a detox; barring chocolate, cake and tea. But it left my skin looking and feeling very smooth. The charcoal completely cleared the oily T-zone without leaving dry patches on my cheeks.


It also made a very admirable Batman logo. Although with my skills it looks more like a Kiss tribute band, hired a blind makeup artist.


The lovely Glow Mask has little micro beads for exfoliation and extracts of red algae to brighten skin. In addition it does look like you're wearing tomato soup or chocolate, which can lead to awkward conversations. 


When your other half walks into the kitchen to see you making tea looking like a toddler who ate all the chocolate.

L'oreal Pure Clay Purity Mask (The pale minty green one) is probably the closest I'll get to Purity with their eucalyptus extract clay mask. Deep cleans in a truly pore cleansing way!


The best part of faces masks is definitely the bonding over popcorn and bad music during a girly night in!


No comments:

Post a Comment