Sunday 9 July 2017

Insiders Canefresh Range Review


Not all product reviews are easy to share with the public and this one from Insiders was a clear example of creating awkward conversations.
This time I was testing the new range of products from Canesten, the box included Canesfresh Gentle Refreshing Mousse, Canesfresh Feminine Wash Soothing Wash Gel ,and 10 sample packs of Canesfresh Feminine Wipes.


Image result for the insiders logo

The bundle of conversation killers really tested my ability to be open and get others to give honest opinions. However the products help with a wide range of medical problems (such as Thrush, Bacterial Vaginosis, Cystitis and Vaginal Dryness), and most women have suffered from at least one of these once in their lives.


I have suffered from problems since I was prescribed a heavy course of antibiotics, and have tried a range of prescribed and over the counter medication to fix my issues. I have even tried to cut back on sugar, citrus fruits and caffeine to try and level out my bodies PH. Obviously I was quite happy to try this range.


Canesfresh Feminine Wash Soothing Wash Gel is best for avoiding extra discomfort when thrush or dryness strikes. It does live up to the blurb, I honestly felt less itchy and swollen and I found it very helpful.

The Canesfresh Gentle Refreshing Mousse is a soft wash designed for everyday use to clean and maintain a natural pH balance. I can't say I noticed any major difference in my bodies reaction, but that could be because the other products were working so well.


Canesfresh Feminine Wipes are flush-able and biodegradable. In a convenient compact size to make you feel clean &fresh all day. They definitely are handbag size, and 10 wipes means you don't need to repack your bag every day. I was a little confused at the amount of liquid that came off of theses. However they do soothe raw feeling skin very effectively.


Since using this range I haven't had a single flare up, which beats my previous record of 2 weeks between episodes of Thrush. So in all honesty I am sold, and can see myself regularly purchasing all three of these products. Bravo Canesten!






No comments:

Post a Comment