Saturday 29 July 2017

TRND Batiste 2in1 Dry Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Image result for batiste 2in1Thanks to my latest testing forum, I have more lovely goodies to try out. Trnd, who have reviewed everything from Brut deodorant to Hansgrohe shower heads, kindly allowed me a place in the Batiste product trial.


I was lucky enough to receive 1 full size bottle of Batiste Orange and Pomegranate 2 in1 Invisible dry shampoo and conditioner and 1 travel/ half size bottle of Vanilla and Passionflower. Batiste has been for sale for over 40 years and is a product that constantly excels at keeping up with demands for on the go glorious hair.



While both the fragrances are nice for me the Vanilla and Passionflower has to be the top favourite. The dry shampoo makes hair touchable and soft and doesn't leave hair feeling like straw. Even after washing the effect is like an expensive conditioning treatment.


Definitely something I would purchase again for myself, its ideal for on the go touch ups in the cute handbag size, or simply as an emergency go to. I found it ideal for festivals and holidays, and the packaging is colourful and w
ell thought out.

                                                     

#gotitfree #Batiste2in1 trndUK  Batiste #YESYOUCAN 

No comments:

Post a Comment