Monday 6 February 2017

Saal Digital Wonderful Wall Decor Review

A big fan of social media, i recently came across an outstanding opportunity from one of Europe's leading photograph printers, Saal Digital. The chance to review their products, naturally I jumped at the chance, to display one of my many pictures in a stunning wall decor.





Before actually signing up to review with Saal Digital, I did a bit of research (nothing worse than getting caught out in a scam). I found that they are renowned across Europe and firm favourites with many accomplished photographers. 

I found the site itself very easy to maneuver and naturally intuitive. I'm usually lazy enough to do all my editing online, but this time I decided to download and test out the software.

It was a doddle, honestly the smoothest software I've used for a long time. Simply click your chosen product, pick a size and mounting, then upload an image.



I found the range of wall decor very unusual and stunning. Aluminium, foam board, acrylic and the traditional canvas. I took longer than I thought to pick which one to go for, but in the end I plumped for the modern looking Alu-Dibond.



I chose the Aluminium profile subframe rather than the standard or stand off mountings (mainly because it was cheaper), However I love the finish and attention to detail.


Then fill in your delivery and payment details (I chose paypal for additional security), and thats it. Simple.

After the usual email correspondence, including tracking numbers, it took less than a week for my package to arrive.

Extremely well packaged with tough bubble wrap cling film stuff and very firm cardboard. 

I was very glad I'd chosen the Aluminium profile subframe mounting as it was very flush to the picture, and look how thin it is!


The image I chose looks like a vintage filter, but it was just an extremely bright day which lends itself to retro Summer style photograph.

The surface isn't flat it has a slight texture, almost like acrylic paint, but the level of detail is lovely. I almost wish I'd chosen a sharper image, but maybe next time. 




My little ones are fascinated with the look of it and the fact that it was aluminium was a great talking point for them.




 If you fancy reviewing  Saal Digital  products: Test Our Wall Decorations.
Or you could Apply to have your images used on Saal products. Then again you could just follow them on social media Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment