Wednesday 8 March 2017

Savvy Circle Daz For Whites and Colours Review

I'm a member of SupersavvymeUK, Super Savvy Me and the Savvy Circle and love the benefits of testing new products for free and being the first to find out about new gadgets and gimmicks. This campaign was for Daz for Whites and Colours.


It takes place over the space of 4 weeks and is shared with 6000 other members, boy that's a lot of washing! We all received a full sized box of Daz for whites and colours (22 washes), 10  packs of Daz (6 washes), some fun props to recreate the famous doorstep challenge and 10 50p off vouchers to share. Daz have been making laundry easier for 60 years and claim proper cleaning at purse saving prices.


Personally I have always found Daz to be one of the pricier brands, though I have purchased it when on offer I guess I never really gave it a fair shot and put it through it's paces. This time I'm going to town on it.
As you can see it coped remarkably well with classic 'kid' staining and it has brightened up my whites a fair bit The scent is really a massive selling point for me, a Daz washing fills the house and lasts very well.

My Daz doorstep challenges were mainly carried out by my children, who were very eager to play with the microphone despite having never seen the adverts they were emulating.

I also found out that the reason Daz was never in my household was due to a skin allergy when I young. Something which doesn't affect me any more, but I could assume that the intense cleaning power could lend itself to stronger chemicals which might not be suitable for sensitive skin. However none I've shared with my samples have had any issue so perhaps thats a problem of yesteryear.

No comments:

Post a Comment